Teens and kids enjoy go karting and this GK-D150B is JUST what they every family needs! With reliable 150cc GY-6 Engine, and Excellent Dual A-Arm Swing, it brings more Reliable Performance and TOP comfortability. Most importantly, the GK-D150B teenager go kart is FUN and brings endless off-road adventure for the whole family, especially teens less than 16 years of age. This is the most one of out best teen and family ATV go-karts.
Nice Performance Go kart for Kids, Teens and family… Best gift for all! Blowout Price!
The NEW and IMPROVED GK-D150B is powered by the 150cc power plant used first in the GK-D150A. The CVT Transmission features high and low ranges plus neutral and reverse.
The transmission shifts easily into gear; with a push of the gas pedal, the vehicle gets rolling with a quiet, authoritative roar. Power starts off low and builds seamlessly throughout the RPM range. The GK-D150B could best be described as muscle car-like–– unstoppable, yet taking some time to build RPMs.
The GK-D150B is fast, yet very manageable, making it ideal for long drives. Ripping across smooth sections of the desert floor, offers cruise speeds of 50mph. The new GK-D150B accelerates well out of corners and through deep sand. It’s an awesome cruiser that should have serious race potential. It corners pretty predictably, especially with two occupants.
The chassis is constructed from high-strength, tubular steel.
Suspension action on this new improved GK-D150B was flat out incredible! For more moderate paces or driving environments, the shocks offer plenty of adjustment to soften things up if needed.
Hydraulic disc brakes at both ends offer good stopping power and provide decent feel through the pedal.
- Reliable 150cc Air-Cooled, 4-Stroke High Quality Honda Clone, GY6 Engine
- Roomy Design, Wide and long enough for two adults to fit in
- CVT Automatic Transmission Fully Automatic with Reverse
- Electric Start, CDI provides much easier control and handling
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Racing Style Dual 4-Point Safety Shoulder Harness Seat Belt
- Rear subframe pivot with adjustable-preload dual coil-over-shocks.
- Durable Off-Road Tires
- Adjustable Seat
- Muffler: Tuned Sport Exhaust
- Tough and Rugged Construction Throughout
- Safety Cage w/ Foam Padding Surrounds Vehicle
- Quality Metal Flooring
- Emergency Brake
- 63.4 inch wheelbase creates ample legroom to further enhance rider comfort.
- Steel frame is lightweight and features outstanding durability with superior rigidity for superb handling.
- Engine Type: 150CC, Air Cooled, 4-stroke, Automatic
- Horsepower(hp): 8.84 HP/7500rpm
- Max Torque: 9.0N.m/5500rpm
- Fuel Requirement: Unleaded gasoline above No. 90
- Start Type: Keyed Electric Start
- Transmission: Chain/Rear Wheel Drive
- Ignition: CDI
Chassis / Suspension:
- Brakes: Front and Rear Hydraulic Discs
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm Coil over Shock Hydraulic Dampening
- Rear Suspension: Swing Arm Dual Coil over Shock Hydraulic Dampening
- Front Tires: 17*7-8
- Rear Tires: 18*9.5-8
- Dual Padded Adjustable Seats
- Dual Four-Point Safety Harnesses
- Emergency Brake
- Cruise Speed: 50 mph (depends on how many riders and trail condition)
- Dash Board Mounted Engine Kill Switch
- Dual Front Headlights, Turn Signals, Blinkers, Tail light and Roof Lights
*No online sales for this product. Please request more information.
- There are no features available
Engine Type 150cc, 4-Stroke
Cooling System Air-Cooled
Max Horsepower 7.0/7500
Transmission/Clutch CVT Automatic
Number of Gears N/A
Final Drive Chain
Starting System Electric
Max Torque 8.3/6000
Fuel Capacity 2.8 Gallon
Frame Reinforced Steel Tube
Front Suspension Dual Independent
Rear Suspension Dual Shock
Front Brake Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake Hydraulic Disc Brake
Front Tire 17 *7-8
Rear Tire 18*9.5-8
Speed Governor No
Lighting headlights, tail lights, turn signals
Weight Capacity 400lbs
Number of Riders 2
Dry Weight 467
Overall Length 86.6 inches (86.6 " x 57.8" x 61.3")
Warranty Engine 1 year;
Carton Size 87" x 47.3" x 24"
Assembly Front and Rear Wheels, Steering Wheel, Battery. top cage, seat, seat belts
Restrictions Off road use only, Legal in all states except for CA